[MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario
-
Parkerrush92
- Level 4 user
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:42 am
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario
Hi Fellas,
David and Pierre Mario,
I have a suggestion here related to a.i. performance based on this mod. I'm not sure if this issue is one for the mod, or one for the game.
Currently, in this game I have found that the a.i has no or limited preference for the products that they make. That being said there are some ceos with some coherence. By this I mean that there are some companies that form that produce for example orange juice, carton, and oranges. I believe this relates somewhat to the backwards integration functions in the programming.
I would like the a.i. to take into consideration average profit margins, and product demand.
If this could be implemented, a.i. would naturally compete in areas such as electronics, and automobiles. A.i. with less capital would have more room to focus on products with lesser margin, but more room for market share.
This would also allow us to study price functions and market-share in a more realistic environment.
Sincerely,
Parker
David and Pierre Mario,
I have a suggestion here related to a.i. performance based on this mod. I'm not sure if this issue is one for the mod, or one for the game.
Currently, in this game I have found that the a.i has no or limited preference for the products that they make. That being said there are some ceos with some coherence. By this I mean that there are some companies that form that produce for example orange juice, carton, and oranges. I believe this relates somewhat to the backwards integration functions in the programming.
I would like the a.i. to take into consideration average profit margins, and product demand.
If this could be implemented, a.i. would naturally compete in areas such as electronics, and automobiles. A.i. with less capital would have more room to focus on products with lesser margin, but more room for market share.
This would also allow us to study price functions and market-share in a more realistic environment.
Sincerely,
Parker
- cantdownloadit
- Community Contributor

- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario
good mod, but no matter what I do I can never unlock things like Smart Phone, it tells me I have I must have camera phone unlocked... but I have no option to unlock camera phone anywhere
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 10996
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 134 times
- Been thanked: 430 times
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario
Please see:cantdownloadit wrote:good mod, but no matter what I do I can never unlock things like Smart Phone, it tells me I have I must have camera phone unlocked... but I have no option to unlock camera phone anywhere
http://www.capitalismlab.com/technologies.html
http://www.capitalismlab.com/list-of-technologies.html
This is a new feature of the Subsidiary DLC and you have to research the required tech to "unlock" the product.
- cantdownloadit
- Community Contributor

- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario
I do have the listed techs researched.. see below.
- Attachments
-
- Image2.jpg (103.28 KiB) Viewed 5507 times
-
- Image1.jpg (142.37 KiB) Viewed 5507 times
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 10996
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 134 times
- Been thanked: 430 times
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario
Were you using the latest version 3.0.18D or an earlier version?
- cantdownloadit
- Community Contributor

- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario
I have 3.018D now, I may have started game with 3.018c though
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 10996
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 134 times
- Been thanked: 430 times
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario
Please start a new game with v3.0.18D and see if the problem still persists.
- cantdownloadit
- Community Contributor

- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
-
chengtsai
- Level 4 user
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:04 pm
Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario
Hi David,
I just got this error too, max job exceeded, I am currently using version 5.0.10 beta with MOD RealWorld V11.23.
any way to fix this without a upgrade to a different version? because once I upgrade it is likely to become incompatible.
I really don't like to start all over again.
Thanks
I just got this error too, max job exceeded, I am currently using version 5.0.10 beta with MOD RealWorld V11.23.
any way to fix this without a upgrade to a different version? because once I upgrade it is likely to become incompatible.
I really don't like to start all over again.
Thanks
