I'm playing scenario of the Real Estate.
As you can see, I have enough money.
However, I cannot add value of mansion over $829,531.
Please can somebody explain to me why?
Thank you.
Why Can't I buy a mansion
-
ontow
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:05 am
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11009
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: Why Can't I buy a mansion
It is your personal cash, not your company's cash that is going to be used for buying the mansion.
-
ontow
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:05 am
Re: Why Can't I buy a mansion
Thank you.David wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:26 am It is your personal cash, not your company's cash that is going to be used for buying the mansion.