LayoutPlan error

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
ontow
Level 2 user
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:05 am

LayoutPlan error

Post by ontow »

My Capitalism Lab is Post-Release Beta 5.0.12 with a mod of the RealWorld v11.23
I chose Fashion Venture in Scenario.
An error occur when I apply a layout I saved to my large farm.
I upload the save game.
You can make same situation.
1. Make a large farm.
2. load a layout user defined (I chose Leather).
3. Click on the use button.
4. Error occur
Thank you.
Attachments
LayoutPlanErrorSaveGame.zip
(6.37 MiB) Downloaded 92 times
LayoutPlanError.png
LayoutPlanError.png (1.97 MiB) Viewed 647 times
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11009
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: LayoutPlan error

Post by David »

We will get this fixed in the next patch.
Post Reply