Hi David
I found a bug with the "New price" auto-updating in the product details list.
Although the price auto-updates when you scroll from product to product, or from city to city, it does not auto-update when you scroll from shop to shop (within the same product and in the same city)
Have a look at my screenshot. I have scrolled to my second shop, however the price is still the price of my first shop
Bug: "New Price" auto-update bug from shop-to-shop
-
mwyeoh
- Level 6 user
- Posts: 460
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 am
Bug: "New Price" auto-update bug from shop-to-shop
- Attachments
-
- priceauto.jpg (211.3 KiB) Viewed 879 times
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11006
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: Bug: "New Price" auto-update bug from shop-to-shop
1) Did you mean "Apply All" button does not work?
2) Is $32,002 the new price or the old price ?
2) Is $32,002 the new price or the old price ?
-
mwyeoh
- Level 6 user
- Posts: 460
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 am
Re: Bug: "New Price" auto-update bug from shop-to-shop
Hi David
The apply-all button works. The original situation is that I jave 2 shops, both originally offering two different prices for my cars (Nothing has changed yet)
What I meant was that when you scroll from shop to shop, the first two values ("Price" and "Cost") auto-update, however the value of "New Price" does not
But when you scroll from product to product or from city to city, all three numbers auto-update
Im I am still not making sense, let me know and I will try again
The apply-all button works. The original situation is that I jave 2 shops, both originally offering two different prices for my cars (Nothing has changed yet)
What I meant was that when you scroll from shop to shop, the first two values ("Price" and "Cost") auto-update, however the value of "New Price" does not
But when you scroll from product to product or from city to city, all three numbers auto-update
Im I am still not making sense, let me know and I will try again