I have downloaded & installed CapLab, but when i open it, login, it says:
SERVER CONNECTION ERROR
Error logging into the server. Checksum error.
The game will quit now.
SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...
-
Janis.Romans
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:22 pm
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11006
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...
1) Have you registered on the beta tester application form before?
2) If so, what's your registered username?
2) If so, what's your registered username?
-
Janis.Romans
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:22 pm
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11006
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...
The login name checking is case sensitive.
Based on our server records, it seems that you are now able to login and play the game. Is this true?
Based on our server records, it seems that you are now able to login and play the game. Is this true?
-
Janis.Romans
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:22 pm
Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...
Yes, but there are other problems as well, for excample:
When I start a factory, and it lasts at least 3-5 years, I get message:
Cap_Lab.exe has stopped working
When I start a factory, and it lasts at least 3-5 years, I get message:
Cap_Lab.exe has stopped working
-
Janis.Romans
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:22 pm
Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...
Yes, it displayed message about SERVER CONNECTION ERROR.
I could not see all message because it closed immediately.
It sayed that it has made Several attempts to connect.
I could not see all message because it closed immediately.
It sayed that it has made Several attempts to connect.
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11006
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...
It could be due to your anti-virus software that blocks CapLab's Internet access with a fire-wall.
Are you using any anti-virus software? If so, you may consult the supplier for a solution.
Are you using any anti-virus software? If so, you may consult the supplier for a solution.
-
Cue
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:20 am
Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...
Im also having this problem.
Its a random drop. I dont have any firewall except in my router.
But that has never had any problems with anything.
Its a random drop. I dont have any firewall except in my router.
But that has never had any problems with anything.
-
Cue
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:20 am
Re: SERVER CONNECTION ERROR...
But the good news is that the game auto saves before it quits.
If this is a copy protection attempt its completely useless.
If this is a copy protection attempt its completely useless.