Small issues to be fixed

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
labthatcap
Level 2 user
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Small issues to be fixed

Post by labthatcap »

Have only come across minor bugs at this point! So here goes..

- customer traffic index has a glitch, when I go to build say a furniture store, if I hover directly over a resource (happens on all resources) the customer traffic index spikes to 885, which is definitely not right!

- the tooltip text on the 'inflation button' on the custom game screen (specifically the 'on' button) says "when marco economy realism..." when it should say "when macro economy realism..."

Next two are not issues but suggestions

-When you are looking through the stocks in the stock screen, would it be possible to offer a sort function? ie: I would like to sort all companies from highest P/E to lowest and vice versa by simply clicking on the P/E heading.

-Is it at all possible to offer the tooltip text as an option. ie: I would like to be able to turn off the tooltip text in the options menu so that I do not have to always see the detailed description of items I am familiar with (I know there is a delay to help with this but still would be nice).

Thats all for now!
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Small issues to be fixed

Post by David »

The bug will be fixed in the next patch.
labthatcap
Level 2 user
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Re: Small issues to be fixed

Post by labthatcap »

Had a crash error today - was playing at max speed, had just changed my advertising firm and went to click on the advertise square again but missed and got this error. I am fairly certain I clicked just to the right of the advertise square - possibly on the outside of the border. I tried and could not replicate the error.
Attachments
caplab1error.jpg
caplab1error.jpg (796.59 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Small issues to be fixed

Post by David »

We have changed some code in an attempt to fix this bug and it will be available in the next patch.
mrbcap
Level 2 user
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Small issues to be fixed

Post by mrbcap »

Some issues:
1. The game is getting slower and slower
2. It take too long to change a price
3. There is a bug with the cigars and cigarettes
4. There is something wrong with the background music; doesn't play all the time.
Post Reply