game crash with toothpaste R&D

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
binx
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:12 am

game crash with toothpaste R&D

Post by binx »

Every single time the toothpaste R&D completes the game crashes and I have to reload. I tried to cancel the R&D before it finishes and that causes the game to crash. I then bulldozed the R&D firm and game did not crash. I then rebuilt another R&D and researched toothpast for 6 months and once again a game crash occurs. The game save was created with 1.921 in which the game crashes. The same crash happens after upgrading to 1.922.

Update: I started a new game and opened an R&D center to research toothpaste. Upon completion, no game crash. I then hire a technical director and research toothpaste and bingo, game crash. It appears there is a bug when a hired technical director oversees toothpaste R&D that causes the game to crash. I would like to see if other people can reproduce this bug.
screen 1.png
screen 1.png (328.83 KiB) Viewed 1157 times
kie99
Level 4 user
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:07 am

Re: game crash with toothpaste R&D

Post by kie99 »

Hi David,

Im agree with Binx.. I did try to research toothpaste with CTO..

The game suddenly log out to window..

Thanks
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: game crash with toothpaste R&D

Post by David »

This will be fixed in the next patch.
Post Reply