1.921 - Inflated Revenue?

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
Keither
Level 3 user
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 5:45 pm

1.921 - Inflated Revenue?

Post by Keither »

I can't make sense of the annual revenue figure. To me, it doesn't add up. Furthermore, it drives down profit ratio and lowers my stock price.
Attachments
ratio.jpg
ratio.jpg (365.29 KiB) Viewed 1116 times
statement.jpg
statement.jpg (387.81 KiB) Viewed 1116 times
firm rev.jpg
firm rev.jpg (363.6 KiB) Viewed 1116 times
rev.jpg
rev.jpg (317.36 KiB) Viewed 1116 times
Inarius
Level 4 user
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:38 am

Re: 1.921 - Inflated Revenue?

Post by Inarius »

I think that's because the media firms are integrated in some of the sheets. I have already seen this, but forgot to report the issue.
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: 1.921 - Inflated Revenue?

Post by David »

This bug will be fixed in the next patch.
Post Reply