Hi David
One of the problems I run into is bugetting how many livestock pens are required for a farm.
As there is no prior way to tell if you are running out of livestock, a person can quickly hit a brick wall in regards to production.
I remember that the game used to have indicators in the livestock raising window indicating the number of baby and adult animals there were (But it was bugged as it always reported maximum for both) This menu is actually still viewable in the managers guide
Im not saying to bring it back exactly like it was, but to have some sort of indicator so we know when we're running out of livestock.
Originally, I had 3 pens, 3 processing, 3 selling, but this never ran out
I tried 2 pens, 5 processing and 2 selling- ran out too quick
Ive now tried 3 pens, 4 processing, 2 selling- but Im still running into some problems
Feedback: Need more livestock indicators
-
mwyeoh
- Level 6 user
- Posts: 460
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 am
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11006
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: Feedback: Need more livestock indicators
The manager's guide will be updated later to reflect the change.I remember that the game used to have indicators in the livestock raising window indicating the number of baby and adult animals there were (But it was bugged as it always reported maximum for both) This menu is actually still viewable in the managers guide
This is something that requires the player test various settings and find the optimal one. Those players who have figured out the best possible layouts may post their strategies on Cap Lab Wiki.Im not saying to bring it back exactly like it was, but to have some sort of indicator so we know when we're running out of livestock.
Originally, I had 3 pens, 3 processing, 3 selling, but this never ran out
I tried 2 pens, 5 processing and 2 selling- ran out too quick
Ive now tried 3 pens, 4 processing, 2 selling- but Im still running into some problems