Can't close Stadium view -bug?

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
Bigs
Level 2 user
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Can't close Stadium view -bug?

Post by Bigs »

I clicked on a stadium on my first game, and I cannot close it on the "x"

A new windo appears if I click on another building, for instance a commercial one, and that one I can close, but not the stadium window.
Bigs
Level 2 user
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: Can't close Stadium view -bug?

Post by Bigs »

Same happens if I click on a police station or a university.
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Can't close Stadium view -bug?

Post by David »

It will be fixed in the next patch.
Post Reply