New Drug Store Building

Discuss modding and share your mods with the community in this forum.
SanderR
Level 2 user
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 am

New Drug Store Building

Post by SanderR »

I was testing out the building modding. Just created this graphic, it's quiet uninspired at the moment. But I made it quickly to test how developing content for this game would be like.

thought I'd share it. Maybe there is some enthousiasm about it.

I can always make more (and better ones), if there is any interest.

Cheers,
Attachments
newDrugstore.jpg
newDrugstore.jpg (223.63 KiB) Viewed 3534 times
User avatar
smith121362
Level 2 user
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Re: New Drug Store Building

Post by smith121362 »

Always interested in more realistic buildings. Hope you decide to develop further.
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user
Posts: 1052
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Re: New Drug Store Building

Post by WilliamMGary »

smith121362 wrote:Always interested in more realistic buildings. Hope you decide to develop further.
Nice.....Would love to see new buildings in the game.
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert
Posts: 417
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:53 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: New Drug Store Building

Post by Arcnor »

I would love to have more buildings. I have no skills in graphic design and so having new designs would be awesome!!!
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:12 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: New Drug Store Building

Post by piermario »

If you want i can add in realworld mod.
SanderR
Level 2 user
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 am

Re: New Drug Store Building

Post by SanderR »

piermario wrote:If you want i can add in realworld mod.
Thanks, but If I'm going to make more content, I'm going to focus on the core game first. So that game itself would look more real.
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user
Posts: 1052
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Re: New Drug Store Building

Post by WilliamMGary »

If you guys work together to update all the buildings for the Real World Mod that would be amazing.
SanderR
Level 2 user
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 am

Re: New Drug Store Building

Post by SanderR »

WilliamMGary wrote:If you guys work together to update all the buildings for the Real World Mod that would be amazing.
I would love to do it.

I would even like to go one step further and do all the streets, cars and grass planes. But in the modding we can't touch those. So even if we add in new buildings, the environment would still look crappy.
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user
Posts: 1052
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Re: New Drug Store Building

Post by WilliamMGary »

Sounds like a mod request. :-)
Keither
Level 3 user
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Re: New Drug Store Building

Post by Keither »

Anyone knows a way to convert an attached building to a compatible format so it will work with CapitalismLab?
Attachments
Transportation_Tower.png
Transportation_Tower.png (111.03 KiB) Viewed 3077 times
Post Reply