Cheat not working

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
dbase2
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Cheat not working

Post by dbase2 »

Hi guys.
I'm using Cap Lab 2.705 version and want ti report that the cheating option (SHIFT+6789) isn't working. How can I increase the money in the game (trainer, cheat engine)? Thx.
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11009
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Cheat not working

Post by David »

This has been fixed in v2.7.06 which you may download from http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =10&t=2541
dbase2
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Re: Cheat not working

Post by dbase2 »

I paid the game, registered my account, downloaded and installed the the newest version 2.7.11 but the SHIFT + 6789 ingame cheat isn't working.
I'm playing it on a laptop.
Post Reply