Timeline for service firms / banks?

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
dreck345
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 15, 2015 11:47 am

Timeline for service firms / banks?

Post by dreck345 »

Hello there! I've been playing Capitalism 2 and now Capitalism Lab for years. I was wondering if there was a possible timeline or idea of when we can expect service firms and banks to be in the game or in a beta release? I have to say this is the most exciting feature I've seen so far as I've always wanted a more service oriented company.

Thank you for making such a great game and consistently improving it!
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11009
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Timeline for service firms / banks?

Post by David »

There is a discussion thread about the feasibility of adding the service sector into the game and you may want to check it out at: http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =37&t=2542

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Post Reply