I had a crash in my game with a script, then tried it with just a new custom game to rule out the script, left the defaults, it already had my company name and my name in from a previous game and I had the same crash.
I had Piermario's mod on at first but deactivated it due to this crash to rule that out.
With new custom game at 1 difficulty.
Start the game, press 0 to make sure it's paused.
I placed a farm, started a raise livestock square, when I click 'raise livestock', the game crashes.
Also mentioned this before, but the new beta crashes once every time I start the game at random spots. Could be at the enlight logo, while it's loading a game or anywhere in between. Then it restarts automatically and works fine, besides the new beta bugs, the current version of the release doesn't do this for me.
Crash when assigning livestock 2.7beta
-
bundyaxl
- Level 4 user
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:02 pm
-
1Rocko
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:41 pm
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 11009
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 135 times
- Been thanked: 439 times
Re: Crash when assigning livestock 2.7beta
The bug has been fixed. Please download the patch from http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =10&t=2541
Based on the fact that it restarted automatically, this is likely due to anti-virus software scanning the program for the first time.Also mentioned this before, but the new beta crashes once every time I start the game at random spots. Could be at the enlight logo, while it's loading a game or anywhere in between. Then it restarts automatically and works fine, besides the new beta bugs, the current version of the release doesn't do this for me.