Subsidiary control - feature polls

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab

Subsidiary control - feature polls:

Hire c-suite executives for your subsidiary companies (COO, CTO, and CMO)
14%
Change policies in the human resources department, the investor relations department, and the PR department in subsidiary companies' headquarters.
14%
Change budgets in any media firms owned by subsidiary companies.
11%
Change the training budgets in your subsidiaries' firms.
9%
Change the layout plan in your subsidiaries' firms using Layout Plan Library.
9%
Change the managers of your subsidiaries' firms.
15%
Directly set up individual functional units in your subsidiaries' 3x3 layout.
10%
Change the brand strategy of your subsidiaries.
10%
Change the prices of any products sold by your subsidiaries.
11%

Total votes: 103

David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Subsidiary control - feature polls

Post by David »

Here is a poll about which features you would like to see in the subsidiary control expansion pack. Let us know your opinions.

Subsidiaries are those companies that you own more than 75% of the stock directly or via a holding company.

Please consider any side effects, drawbacks, or gameplay loopholes that may potentially occur when the player is given the power to control the subsidiaries.
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Re: Subsidiary control - feature polls

Post by WilliamMGary »

Change the CEO would be nice :-)

"Change the prices of any products sold by your subsidiaries."
"Change the prices of products in stores"

When it comes to subsidary I think it would be better to focus on giving the human player to set/provide the CEO with gudiance (like the price bar we have for COOs in our own companies) then trying to micro manage them. Which is the reason why I didn't vote for the above listed to but I could say keep overall between 80-90 and have the CEO/manager of the firm make a judgement call of when to lower/increase the overall I think that would be a better fit then allowing me to set the actual price. They still should operate as their own company...lord know I don't want to be managing two companies.....just a ROI :-)

P.S. I need a way to FORCE the subsidiary to pay a dividend to the parent company
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

WilliamMGary wrote:P.S. I need a way to FORCE the subsidiary to pay a dividend to the parent company
The good news is that this function is currently being implemented and hopefully we will be able to release it in the next patch.
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Post by WilliamMGary »

David wrote:
WilliamMGary wrote:P.S. I need a way to FORCE the subsidiary to pay a dividend to the parent company
The good news is that this function is currently being implemented and hopefully we will be able to release it in the next patch.
Yes!