Game starts with HQ

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Game starts with HQ

Re: Game starts with HQ

by beamthegreat » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:51 am

Thanks, turns out I forgot to enable the DLC.

Re: Game starts with HQ

by MagnusA » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:23 am

By setting Inflation to Off or Inverse. More information on the Official Site (link above) -> New Features -> Inflation. When using inflation in normal mode (Inflation On) a headquarter is setup automatically in order to make AI automatically adjust prices with inflation and make it possible to disable that help.

But I think there should be an option to disable the setup of headquarter in case someone does want to continuously manually adjust prices to the inflation or setup a headquarter manually. Alternatively setup the headquarter within the given startup capital (leaving even less to other investments).

Game starts with HQ

by beamthegreat » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:20 am

Hi, I'm trying to create a custom game with a low starting capital but I start with a HQ in the middle of the city. How do I disable this?

Top