by Janis.Romans » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:18 pm
When I set up a R&D Center, I click on R&D Tech and then choose a product, then I click OK (Discount Megastore is under OK button), it doesn't select the product but it opens up the Discount Megastore window. (In attachments 1. R&D Center., 2. Discount Megastore).
*This also happens with Cancel button and scrollbar buttons (down & up)
- Attachments
-

- 2. Discount megastore
- OK_2.png (573 KiB) Viewed 474 times
-

- 1. R&D Center
- OK_1.png (327.09 KiB) Viewed 474 times
When I set up a R&D Center, I click on R&D Tech and then choose a product, then I click OK (Discount Megastore is under OK button), it doesn't select the product but it opens up the Discount Megastore window. (In attachments 1. R&D Center., 2. Discount Megastore).
*This also happens with Cancel button and scrollbar buttons (down & up)