Crash in the Beta

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Crash in the Beta

Re: Crash in the Beta

by David » Mon Apr 27, 2026 1:07 am

joaquinjsb wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2026 10:36 am the game is also crashing to me, this is my save game:
https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/408b866 ... 34135837e8


12.0.60 RC

I have a RTX 4090, 32GB of Ram, i5 12600KF, so it's not a performance / pc issue.
The bug has been fixed in the new patch v12.0.61: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10647

Auto patch is enabled. When you see the 'Patch download completed' message on the main menu, then you can restart the game to apply the patch.

Re: Crash in the Beta

by David » Mon Apr 27, 2026 12:13 am

thijssie93 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2026 11:13 pm Version: 12.0.56

I had only just started the game, so there was not much progress yet. I had built an import company that purchased motorcycles, which I then relabeled and sold in my store.

My strategy was Brand Marketing. The marketing budget was 50k, and I was using 100% of it to market the motorcycles.

At the time of the crash, I was viewing the income report of the store and waiting for it to become profitable. The crash happened while I was on that screen.

I attached a save game called AUTO.7z. It is an autosave, because I had not saved manually yet and the game was still in an early stage.
What error message did you get?

Did the error occur again when running your save game?

Re: Crash in the Beta

by thijssie93 » Sun Apr 26, 2026 11:13 pm

Version: 12.0.56

I had only just started the game, so there was not much progress yet. I had built an import company that purchased motorcycles, which I then relabeled and sold in my store.

My strategy was Brand Marketing. The marketing budget was 50k, and I was using 100% of it to market the motorcycles.

At the time of the crash, I was viewing the income report of the store and waiting for it to become profitable. The crash happened while I was on that screen.

I attached a save game called AUTO.7z. It is an autosave, because I had not saved manually yet and the game was still in an early stage.
Attachments
AUTO.7z
(2.79 MiB) Downloaded 132 times

Re: Crash in the Beta

by joaquinjsb » Sun Apr 26, 2026 10:36 am

the game is also crashing to me, this is my save game:
https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/408b866 ... 34135837e8


12.0.60 RC

I have a RTX 4090, 32GB of Ram, i5 12600KF, so it's not a performance / pc issue.

Re: Crash in the Beta

by David » Fri Apr 24, 2026 5:36 pm

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug in the save game

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =13&t=2473

Re: Crash in the Beta

by thijssie93 » Fri Apr 24, 2026 4:45 pm

I may have posted this in a wrong section, sorry in advance!

Crash in the Beta

by thijssie93 » Fri Apr 24, 2026 4:44 pm

Hi, im playing the beta and i had a crash. im not running any mods. Only im not sure if there is a crash log or if there is one, where its located.

I just opened a shop to sell imported motorcycles and was watching it till a loss changed into a profit and then poof the following error:
Error on File : C\CLsrc\MATRIX.H
Line : 87

Top