by EBJ7 » Wed May 06, 2020 2:35 pm
Hello everyone,
Just bought Labs after playing Capitalism 2 because this business simulation is just incredible.
I've played through a lot Capitalism 2's campaign and am just going through the tutorial of the Labs as a refresher on new things.
One thing I'm having trouble with is determining bottle necks. This was reinforced in the second tutorial where the Sales Unit I hooked up always had stock, it never was without product, yet the supply bar was a lot lower than the demand, the utilization was strangely not full either, about 98 percent.
It appears the supply is lower than the demand BECAUSE of the sales unit. Not because of the supply chain. Its confusing as a new player because you would assume the supply bar and demand bar would be in relation to the capacity of the unit, so if the demand is 3000 units a day, and the Sales team is only capable of selling 1000 units a day, you would see a max supply bar because the unit is being supplied with all that it can handle. Is there some sort of option or marker I can add so that I know a Sales unit is not meeting demand because of its own ability/capacity and now the Purchasing Unit or further down the supply chain?
Hello everyone,
Just bought Labs after playing Capitalism 2 because this business simulation is just incredible.
I've played through a lot Capitalism 2's campaign and am just going through the tutorial of the Labs as a refresher on new things.
One thing I'm having trouble with is determining bottle necks. This was reinforced in the second tutorial where the Sales Unit I hooked up always had stock, it never was without product, yet the supply bar was a lot lower than the demand, the utilization was strangely not full either, about 98 percent.
It appears the supply is lower than the demand BECAUSE of the sales unit. Not because of the supply chain. Its confusing as a new player because you would assume the supply bar and demand bar would be in relation to the capacity of the unit, so if the demand is 3000 units a day, and the Sales team is only capable of selling 1000 units a day, you would see a max supply bar because the unit is being supplied with all that it can handle. Is there some sort of option or marker I can add so that I know a Sales unit is not meeting demand because of its own ability/capacity and now the Purchasing Unit or further down the supply chain?