Bond.cpp:345 Error

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Bond.cpp:345 Error

Re: Bond.cpp:345 Error

by David » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:50 am

This bug has been fixed. Please download the latest version 6.3.05 from http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =10&t=7313

Re: Bond.cpp:454 Error

by Wehmeyer12 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:16 pm

Thanks for fixing. I have a new Error with same Savegame und newest Game Version 6.3.04 Beta.

Error: Bond.cpp Line: 345

Game Version: 6.3.04 Beta
Mods: No
Translate: German (Official Version)
SaveGame: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qlaWty ... sp=sharing

Wehmeyer
Attachments
cap_beta2.png
cap_beta2.png (1.72 MiB) Viewed 1166 times

Re: Bond.cpp:454 Error

by David » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:01 am

This bug has been fixed in the latest version 6.3.03. Please download it from: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =52&t=7312

Bond.cpp:345 Error

by Wehmeyer12 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:29 pm

Hey,

i can not play my savegame with the newest gameversion. This is not a savegame with older gameversion. It doesn't matter what I do beforehand ... I once sold all bonds. At the beginning I had a bond with € 10,000,000. I already paid it off.
My Game crashed after 5min with this Error:
Error: Bond.cpp Line: 454

Game Version: 6.3.02 Beta
Mods: No
Translate: German (Official Version)
SaveGame: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qlaWty ... sp=sharing

Screenshot in Attachment.

Wehmeyer
Attachments
cap_beta.png
cap_beta.png (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1236 times

Top