Bug: "New Price" auto-update bug from shop-to-shop

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Bug: "New Price" auto-update bug from shop-to-shop

Re: Bug: "New Price" auto-update bug from shop-to-shop

by David » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:14 am

This will be fixed in the next patch.

Re: Bug: "New Price" auto-update bug from shop-to-shop

by mwyeoh » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Hi David

The apply-all button works. The original situation is that I jave 2 shops, both originally offering two different prices for my cars (Nothing has changed yet)

What I meant was that when you scroll from shop to shop, the first two values ("Price" and "Cost") auto-update, however the value of "New Price" does not

But when you scroll from product to product or from city to city, all three numbers auto-update


Im I am still not making sense, let me know and I will try again

Re: Bug: "New Price" auto-update bug from shop-to-shop

by David » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:39 pm

1) Did you mean "Apply All" button does not work?

2) Is $32,002 the new price or the old price ?

Bug: "New Price" auto-update bug from shop-to-shop

by mwyeoh » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Hi David

I found a bug with the "New price" auto-updating in the product details list.
Although the price auto-updates when you scroll from product to product, or from city to city, it does not auto-update when you scroll from shop to shop (within the same product and in the same city)

Have a look at my screenshot. I have scrolled to my second shop, however the price is still the price of my first shop
Attachments
priceauto.jpg
priceauto.jpg (211.3 KiB) Viewed 879 times

Top