by binx » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:42 pm
Every single time the toothpaste R&D completes the game crashes and I have to reload. I tried to cancel the R&D before it finishes and that causes the game to crash. I then bulldozed the R&D firm and game did not crash. I then rebuilt another R&D and researched toothpast for 6 months and once again a game crash occurs. The game save was created with 1.921 in which the game crashes. The same crash happens after upgrading to 1.922.
Update: I started a new game and opened an R&D center to research toothpaste. Upon completion, no game crash. I then hire a technical director and research toothpaste and bingo, game crash. It appears there is a bug when a hired technical director oversees toothpaste R&D that causes the game to crash. I would like to see if other people can reproduce this bug.

- screen 1.png (328.83 KiB) Viewed 1160 times
Every single time the toothpaste R&D completes the game crashes and I have to reload. I tried to cancel the R&D before it finishes and that causes the game to crash. I then bulldozed the R&D firm and game did not crash. I then rebuilt another R&D and researched toothpast for 6 months and once again a game crash occurs. The game save was created with 1.921 in which the game crashes. The same crash happens after upgrading to 1.922.
Update: I started a new game and opened an R&D center to research toothpaste. Upon completion, no game crash. I then hire a technical director and research toothpaste and bingo, game crash. It appears there is a bug when a hired technical director oversees toothpaste R&D that causes the game to crash. I would like to see if other people can reproduce this bug.
[attachment=0]screen 1.png[/attachment]