Feedback: Need more livestock indicators

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Feedback: Need more livestock indicators

Re: Feedback: Need more livestock indicators

by David » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:56 am

I remember that the game used to have indicators in the livestock raising window indicating the number of baby and adult animals there were (But it was bugged as it always reported maximum for both) This menu is actually still viewable in the managers guide
The manager's guide will be updated later to reflect the change.
Im not saying to bring it back exactly like it was, but to have some sort of indicator so we know when we're running out of livestock.

Originally, I had 3 pens, 3 processing, 3 selling, but this never ran out
I tried 2 pens, 5 processing and 2 selling- ran out too quick
Ive now tried 3 pens, 4 processing, 2 selling- but Im still running into some problems
This is something that requires the player test various settings and find the optimal one. Those players who have figured out the best possible layouts may post their strategies on Cap Lab Wiki.

Feedback: Need more livestock indicators

by mwyeoh » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:50 am

Hi David

One of the problems I run into is bugetting how many livestock pens are required for a farm.
As there is no prior way to tell if you are running out of livestock, a person can quickly hit a brick wall in regards to production.

I remember that the game used to have indicators in the livestock raising window indicating the number of baby and adult animals there were (But it was bugged as it always reported maximum for both) This menu is actually still viewable in the managers guide

Im not saying to bring it back exactly like it was, but to have some sort of indicator so we know when we're running out of livestock.

Originally, I had 3 pens, 3 processing, 3 selling, but this never ran out
I tried 2 pens, 5 processing and 2 selling- ran out too quick
Ive now tried 3 pens, 4 processing, 2 selling- but Im still running into some problems
Attachments
livestock.jpg
livestock.jpg (194.46 KiB) Viewed 897 times

Top