Can't close Stadium view -bug?

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Can't close Stadium view -bug?

Re: Can't close Stadium view -bug?

by David » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:26 am

It will be fixed in the next patch.

Re: Can't close Stadium view -bug?

by Bigs » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Same happens if I click on a police station or a university.

Can't close Stadium view -bug?

by Bigs » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:57 pm

I clicked on a stadium on my first game, and I cannot close it on the "x"

A new windo appears if I click on another building, for instance a commercial one, and that one I can close, but not the stadium window.

Top