by mwyeoh » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:55 am
My intention is not to hijack this thread, but to give some evidence.
I am 19 years in to my current game, and the city of Palermo is now full- I cannot build any retail centers anywhere near the city as it is full of farms, R&D centers and factories
However you will note that there are some empty 'bought' pieces of land available.
It would be nice if either the AI sold them to us, or farms, R&D centers and factories were not built so close to the city (As per my earlier thread)
- Attachments
-

- cityfull.jpg (852.45 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
-

- cityfull2.jpg (779.59 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
My intention is not to hijack this thread, but to give some evidence.
I am 19 years in to my current game, and the city of Palermo is now full- I cannot build any retail centers anywhere near the city as it is full of farms, R&D centers and factories
However you will note that there are some empty 'bought' pieces of land available.
It would be nice if either the AI sold them to us, or farms, R&D centers and factories were not built so close to the city (As per my earlier thread)