Cheat not working

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Cheat not working

Re: Cheat not working

by dbase2 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:44 am

I paid the game, registered my account, downloaded and installed the the newest version 2.7.11 but the SHIFT + 6789 ingame cheat isn't working.
I'm playing it on a laptop.

Re: Cheat not working

by David » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:31 am

This has been fixed in v2.7.06 which you may download from http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =10&t=2541

Cheat not working

by dbase2 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:41 pm

Hi guys.
I'm using Cap Lab 2.705 version and want ti report that the cheating option (SHIFT+6789) isn't working. How can I increase the money in the game (trainer, cheat engine)? Thx.

Top