by dreck345 » Fri May 15, 2015 11:50 am
Hello there! I've been playing Capitalism 2 and now Capitalism Lab for years. I was wondering if there was a possible timeline or idea of when we can expect service firms and banks to be in the game or in a beta release? I have to say this is the most exciting feature I've seen so far as I've always wanted a more service oriented company.
Thank you for making such a great game and consistently improving it!
Hello there! I've been playing Capitalism 2 and now Capitalism Lab for years. I was wondering if there was a possible timeline or idea of when we can expect service firms and banks to be in the game or in a beta release? I have to say this is the most exciting feature I've seen so far as I've always wanted a more service oriented company.
Thank you for making such a great game and consistently improving it!