Game Crash: MethodRes:::operator[]

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Tobbesson

Game Crash: MethodRes:::operator[]

Post by Tobbesson »

Hello!

I've had this crash several times but never bothered, but it's getting frustrating to build up the company for the game to crash. This crash in the save game happens on Mar 21 2023 no matter what I do. I have had a similar crash in another game (a specific date which the game crashes).

I am playing with RealWorld mod which I have added a few products to. I am sending you a link with both the save game and the mod folder.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://mab.to/vo2VTZAr1

Two files: save-game and modfolder.

2019-07-15.png
2019-07-15.png (1.56 MiB) Viewed 7629 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Game Crash: MethodRes:::operator[]

Post by David »

I downloaded your RAR file. It contains two files - the save game and the RealWorld MOD file v11.34.

But when I attempted to load your save game, it stated that it was using RealWorld MOD v11.32 - see the attached screenshot.

So I edited the text file of v11.34 and changed it to v11.32 but got the error - see the attached screenshot.

I also attempted to use the original RealWorld MOD v11.32 file from the https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2986 but also got the same error.
Attachments
mod error.jpg
mod error.jpg (358.77 KiB) Viewed 7582 times
David

Post by David »

A couple questions:
Did you make any additional changes to the RealWorld MOD on your own?

If so, did you encounter the same game crash: MethodRes:::operator[] when you were using the mod without your own modifications?
Tobbesson

Post by Tobbesson »

Yes. Several changes. This was a long time ago, but I'm answering now (almost two years later) because I have the same problem. Is it then caused by my own changes to the mod?

I can't get past a certain date. I thought it was caused by a product launch or something...
David

Post by David »

Tobbesson wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:20 am Is it then caused by my own changes to the mod?
If you didn't encounter the problem when using the original MOD and the problem only occurred when you used the changed version of the MOD, then the problem is caused by the changes.