I wanna be a banker!

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
lagr88

I wanna be a banker!

Post by lagr88 »

I subscribe the ideas of the others who have said that it would be a good idea to have different types of loans and the ability to deposit your savings in a bank.

Moreover, I encourage you to create a banking system in the game. So players be able of manage a bank (taking deposits, lending money, underwriting IPO's, dealing with central banks, and so on).

Even, it would be a good a idea to complete the financial system by adding a bond secondary market.

I know this is a true challenge, but it would make a difference!
Kristo
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: I wanna be a banker!

Post by Kristo »

Hi, i hope you saw (and mean) this - http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=14&t=756

Further:
I'ld like to control a bank, but not too much micromanagement.
Maybe with some sliders like media firm, with some additional option. I wish to personally negotiate loans for my competitors and left the common people's loans to be automaticaly managed.

So we need
1 slider for loans' interest rate
1 slider for max $ for a single loan
1 slider for monthly investment in the bank
1 info-box for up-keep of your offices (i found it very unnecessary to build 10-20 bank-offices, i think -1 central office and the rest will be rental) - which will be affected be office building rent rate in the city.
and as i said - if competitor want to loan some money, they'll have to negotiate with you (no $ limits though)

But what about issuing new share for some corporations? Investment bank and Commercial bank or Universal bank, we want?