Page 1 of 1
Help with E-commerce
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:04 pm
by Jalwearnshaw22
Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me with the a strategy I am trying I want to become Amazon so I am trying to basically make no shops however have all my factories sell product online however I am trying to work out when I have made enough of one product producing and I am filling the market however I am getting different results. So first I tried maxing out the supply and demand on the factory screen that equal and it works and I'm selling. However I have another product with 4 factories withuch more supply and little demand but all of it is going to e-commerce so I feel like I am not securing the demand for e-commerce if someone can explain how I am best to work this out so I don't produce goods I don't need but can sell more and correctly work it out
Re: Help with E-commerce
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:49 am
by Stylesjl
Not entirely sure how E-Commerce works but in general if your E-Commerce firm isn't really selling much that might be a sign you need to reduce the price and/or increase the traffic to the E-Commerce site. But I think some products also just don't really sell well in the E-Commerce stores in general (though I am not sure which ones).
Re: Help with E-commerce
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:15 pm
by Jalwearnshaw22
Thank you for trying to help mate
Re: Help with E-commerce
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:55 pm
by rafaeltodero
Here’s a tip, read about e-commerce here
https://www.capitalismlab.com/digital-a ... -commerce/
This guide does not say exactly which products sell or not. But he gives you a tip that will help you a lot.
In short, products that have very high shipping costs in relation to the sales value of the product. It probably won't sell.