Page 1 of 1

Market Dominance..need some tips/pointers

Posted: Wed May 29, 2024 9:03 am
by alpha117
Hi All,

I'm struggling to get 'market Dominance'....any any product :shock:

Could some kind souls give me ome pointer/tips on what I am missing not doing correctly.

I've attached a save file, but had to zip it up, as it would not allow a .sav file to be uploaded

Many thanks

Re: Market Dominance..need some tips/pointers

Posted: Wed May 29, 2024 11:02 am
by Stylesjl
You only have two Apparel Products:

Jeans and Sweaters

You also need Blazers and Leather Jackets to dominate Apparel.

Also:
You should advertise your goods as well to improve their ratings. It would also help to:

- Research R&D on those four products to increase the quality.
- Create farms and other factories to raise the quality of your products, making your own Leather, Cotton, Dyestuff, etc.

Also, spoiler alert but once you dominate Apparel you will then be given a new objective - dominate Leather products, so you might want to work on those as well.