Page 1 of 1

Stock Exchange and music bug

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:47 am
by Janis.Romans
1. When I bought stock in any other company it was 98.27%, but after a few game days it is (in 1. attachment)
2. When I start a new game or load a saved game, Capitalism Lab only plays this: INGAME1.WAV, then in stops and there's no music.

Re: Stock Exchange and music bug

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:27 pm
by Boxster77
I could be wrong but the issue with the stock is the company issued shares. Check the history to see if I am right.
Not sure about the music, I leave it off and use pandora while playing.

Re: Stock Exchange and music bug

Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:30 pm
by Hyronymus
Boxster77 wrote:I could be wrong but the issue with the stock is the company issued shares. Check the history to see if I am right.
Not sure about the music, I leave it off and use pandora while playing.
Yes, I think you need to check the firm's stock history. Or upload a savegame :).