Page 1 of 1
land price $0 problem in v1.984
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:36 am
by chenglui520

- errprice.jpg (556.34 KiB) Viewed 725 times
Re: land price $0 problem in v1.984
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:18 am
by tingchung
land cost 0 , because you buy this land before ( you own this land ) , so you dont have to pay $ to buy this land again
Re: land price $0 problem in v1.984
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:56 am
by City Builder
That's what I thought too. He owns the land so there is no cost to buy it when he wants to place a business, but for some reason I figured that he must already know that and be trying to tell us that there is something else wrong but since I did not see any text to try to explain a bug, I just decided to not bother answering.
Re: land price $0 problem in v1.984
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:29 pm
by chenglui520
The largest 9 grid purchase, if the game is able to support 12, 25 grid, 36 grid purchase, would not be so tired.