Page 1 of 1

Bug 1.983B Incorrectly deducted funds

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:00 pm
by matejfore
When buying and building properties the founds are incorrectly deducted. Time is stopped, new game from 1.983B. See pic1
property should cost with the building cost 9,837,074 my funds are 100,000,000 after the building my funds are 85,647,680?

Re: Bug 1.983B Incorrectly deducted funds

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:25 pm
by City Builder
Yes, I am seeing the same things, see screenshots below

Image
Total of purchase and building cost according to that box is $13,438,814

This is my money after placing the retail shop, note that I started with 100,000,000 but the total that I have now is less than what I should have according to what the game told me would be the purchase price of the retail shop and land as seen in the above screen capture.

Image

Building cost: $680,000
Land cost $12,758,814
Total cost $13,438,814

Total starting money: $100,000,000
total cost $13,438,814
Balance: $86,561,186

Game shows balance of only $82,140,502

Total missing money: <$4,420,684>

Re: Bug 1.983B Incorrectly deducted funds

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:43 pm
by Cyklonix
Maybe it is corruption in y'alls companies. lol

This is an issue and needs to be looked at.

Re: Bug 1.983B Incorrectly deducted funds

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:46 pm
by City Builder
Cyklonix wrote: This is an issue and needs to be looked at.
I agree... When a developer/publisher puts out a business simulation game, people generally expect that the math is done correctly. :lol:

Re: Bug 1.983B Incorrectly deducted funds

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:06 am
by David
This is fixed in the new patch v1.984.