The tutorial is not comprehensive
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:04 am
I have very limited background in business and I am thinking about learning every aspects of how to run a business through playing capitalism lab. I've just finished the first seven tutorials and read the prompts of the eighth tutorial. However, I still feel there are lot more to cover. For example, the real estate, the inflation, the warehouse, various department in the headquater, how to reading accounting reports, population, hiring, etc. I feel that the tutorial only covers the basics which is only about 5% of the game, and we are on our own to the wild world to explore the rest of the 95%. I think the game is for someone who already got some background knowledge in business. Not sure I'm on the right track. Are we supposed to trial and error or is there any self contained comprehensive tutorial or documentation to go through before we can get the most out of the game especially for newbies like me?
Thanks in advance!
Thanks in advance!