Page 1 of 2
[SOLVED] Farm Extension Problem
Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:19 am
by Neiwin
Hi,
It is very nice that the AI also use now this option. But the situation from the screenshot have to be prevent.

- Farm extionsion block natural res.png (1.89 MiB) Viewed 6047 times
Best Regards
Re: Farm Extension Problem
Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:29 am
by David
I've forwarded this to the programmer for fixing.
Re: Farm Extension Problem
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:06 am
by Neiwin
I try the 9.1.06 but this is hard to check. It happen not so often.
But by try to get the situation I have found two strange things with the farm extension.
1. As player you can expand farms from the AI.
2. The AI can expand in the normal not possible area of the town.
Re: Farm Extension Problem
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:17 am
by David
Neiwin wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:06 am
I try the 9.1.06 but this is hard to check. It happen not so often.
But by try to get the situation I have found two strange things with the farm extension.
1. As player you can expand farms from the AI.
2. The AI can expand in the normal not possible area of the town.
Could you please provide us with save games and screenshots showing these problems?
Re: Farm Extension Problem
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:31 am
by Neiwin
For 1. easy click on a AI farm and use the farm extension button. Now you be able to expand the farm.
For 2. give me a moment I have to run a test game and hope the AI make it again.
Re: Farm Extension Problem
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:56 am
by Neiwin
I used the problem from 1. to show you 2. becouse after 8 years ingame it dont happen in the test. But if I see it again I can make a save file without using the bug.

- Ext in the town area.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 5958 times
Re: Farm Extension Problem
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:05 am
by Neiwin
I just test it with a player farm and it is also possible to expand inside the inner town area.
It is not possible to build there a farm but the extension goes inside. So I dont think this works as intended.
Re: Farm Extension Problem
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:18 am
by Neiwin
I just get it. But with a MOD GLOBCAP V1, SV 9.1.06.
Found in the City Green Acres ( Company: Ninja Star )
Re: Farm Extension Problem
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:53 am
by David
Where can I download MOD GLOBCAP V1 ?
Re: Farm Extension Problem
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:06 am
by Neiwin