Page 1 of 1

Set up factory problem

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:51 am
by Neiwin
Hi,

I have a problem with the set up factory option.
First of all nice to have that function.
But I have near allways the problem with 3 diffrent entries. That the on product who is most needed for the production get only one purchase unit and one of the not so many needed get´s two of them.
Ok this is not good but I can switch it.
Now the more bigger problems for me are.
1. After this switching the game remember the original layout and this leads to a problem if the delivery stops and auto link supplier is active the factory cant work about wrong item selection.
2. The automatic filters also remember the original setting what it make hard to change the supplier.
3. It make the batch option for supplier no more usable.

Best Regards,
Neiwin

Re: Set up factory problem

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:28 am
by David
Could you please explain this with some screenshots and also provide a save game so that I can understand it better?

Re: Set up factory problem

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:53 am
by Neiwin
Sure.

First the AI setup.
AI Setup.png
AI Setup.png (94.85 KiB) Viewed 3379 times
My setup.
My Setup.png
My Setup.png (140.54 KiB) Viewed 3379 times
Not a real played gamed. Only fast made a setup for you to show.
Test setup.zip
(2.86 MiB) Downloaded 154 times
If you need more infos please say me what you need.

Re: Set up factory problem

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:36 am
by David
I've forwarded to the dev team and they told me that they plan to optimize it in v9.2.00 by rewriting the code for selecting input supply in purchasing units.

Re: Set up factory problem

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:47 pm
by Neiwin
Nice to hear, hope this will reduce the micromanagement.