Page 1 of 1

[Bug] 1.983 map zooms when scrolling client window

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 am
by City Builder
Hi

When I open my factory and then the client list, and scroll through the list using my mouse, the map behind the client window zooms in and out if my mouse is anywhere *except* for being on top of the third client in the list. For some reason the map does not zoom when the mouse cursor is over the third client in the client list.

To make it clear, I posted a quick low quality video of what is happening.

http://youtu.be/hUTLcmcbvcg

Edit: Actually, it's doing this on almost every popup window that there is in the game, for example opening one of my retail stores and choosing to add a new product on the window that pops up with the products that I can choose to sell, it also zooms the main map in and out when I scroll through the list of products that I can choose to sell.

Maybe your developers might want to check all of the popup windows out to get them all fixed up at one time instead of waiting for people to report them one at a time.

Re: [Bug] 1.983 map zooms when scrolling client window

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:26 pm
by whocares
I also experiencing this, where it zooms in and out of the map when I scroll with the mouse wheel in a menu.

Re: [Bug] 1.983 map zooms when scrolling client window

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 am
by David
This is fixed in the new patch v1.984.