Built in Advertising Unit for new game scripts
Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:10 pm
Hi,
I would like to have the name tag to active the Built in Advertising Unit feature in new custom games like when I activate the import company. I tried some that I thought would make sense, but each time encountered an error
[Experimental DLC]
//The following are the settings for the Import Company:
Import Company=Yes
//Import Company=<Yes, No>
Import Quality=Moderate
//Import Quality=<Low, Moderate, High>
Import Product Variety=1
//Import Product Variety=<1 to 100>
Import Variety Increase=Yes
//Import Variety Increase=<Yes, No>
Import Semi Products Only=No
//Import Semi Products Only=<Yes, No>
Constant Supply=No
//Constant Supply=<Yes, No>
Built in Advertising Unit=yes (?)
I would like to have the name tag to active the Built in Advertising Unit feature in new custom games like when I activate the import company. I tried some that I thought would make sense, but each time encountered an error
[Experimental DLC]
//The following are the settings for the Import Company:
Import Company=Yes
//Import Company=<Yes, No>
Import Quality=Moderate
//Import Quality=<Low, Moderate, High>
Import Product Variety=1
//Import Product Variety=<1 to 100>
Import Variety Increase=Yes
//Import Variety Increase=<Yes, No>
Import Semi Products Only=No
//Import Semi Products Only=<Yes, No>
Constant Supply=No
//Constant Supply=<Yes, No>
Built in Advertising Unit=yes (?)