Page 1 of 1
Stock Exchange OK button bug
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:11 pm
by Janis.Romans
When you buy a stock, you:
1. Click on a share (e.g. Public Shareholders
2. Click Buy
3. Click OK
And then you see that you have to click again on the Public Shareholders, click Buy, click OK, and do it again.
2 = After clicking OK
1 = Before OK was clicked
Re: Stock Exchange OK button bug
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:20 am
by David
Do you have a save game in version 1.981 that can trigger this problem?
Re: Stock Exchange OK button bug
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:17 am
by Janis.Romans
Yes, this also happens in this version.
So, when I:
a) Click Buy
b) Click OK
And if you selected a share provider which is not under the OK button you see that it then selects the share provider which was under the OK button.
Re: Stock Exchange OK button bug
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:06 pm
by David
I tested it but couldn't trigger the problem.
Does anybody else encounter this problem too?
Re: Stock Exchange OK button bug
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:16 pm
by City Builder
Yes, I never really noticed it before but indeed it does happen.
Basically I click on anybody in the list of the company I want to buy stock from and buy the stock, then click the ok button on the confirmation window and the person that I bought the stock from is no longer the person selected in the window, It now highlights somebody below the person that I bought the stock from.
I tried multiple times buying from public shareholders and could not get it to do it, but once I bought from an individual AI player then it was doing what the OP describes.
Re: Stock Exchange OK button bug
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:10 am
by David
This will be fixed in patch v1.983.