Page 1 of 1

A few bugs

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:34 am
by Arcnor
I've run into a few bugs in the latest version. I am not sure though if they are bugs with the game or my mod, so any help would be appreciated.

I received the following error whenever I tried to create a new sub.
error logo color.jpg
error logo color.jpg (136.99 KiB) Viewed 2216 times

The following error occurred when I tried to build a Venture captital.
caperror On build of Ven.jpg
caperror On build of Ven.jpg (69.74 KiB) Viewed 2216 times

Re: A few bugs

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:35 am
by David
Hi Arcnor, I just tested it by creating a new subsidiary and selecting a logo for it and encountered no problems. I believe that the problem was related to your mod.

Re: A few bugs

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:44 pm
by David
For the bug that occurred during logo selection, if it persists, please let me know the exact steps for triggering it.

Now that I have downloaded your mod, I can test it.

Re: A few bugs

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:27 pm
by Arcnor
David wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:44 pm For the bug that occurred during logo selection, if it persists, please let me know the exact steps for triggering it.

Now that I have downloaded your mod, I can test it.
Will do.

Re: A few bugs

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:08 am
by Arcnor
A couple of additional items. Not sure if they are mod-specific or the game.
wildcard.jpg
wildcard.jpg (103.4 KiB) Viewed 2155 times
Group AI error.jpg
Group AI error.jpg (97.08 KiB) Viewed 2155 times
Error - Won't allow to purchase tech from parent company.jpg
Error - Won't allow to purchase tech from parent company.jpg (106.96 KiB) Viewed 2155 times

Re: A few bugs

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:15 am
by David
For the issue that does not allow you to purchase tech from your parent company, we will look into the problem.

Could you please send me your save game file and let me which company you intended to use for purchasing the tech?

Re: A few bugs

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:03 am
by David
Arcnor wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:34 am I've run into a few bugs in the latest version. I am not sure though if they are bugs with the game or my mod, so any help would be appreciated.

I received the following error whenever I tried to create a new sub. error logo color.jpg

The programmer has made some changes to the code responsible for selecting the logo and he believes that it should fix the bug.

Please download the latest patch v7.1.05 and test if it solves the problem.

V7.1.05 patch: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=8514