Page 1 of 1
Stock News sticking
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:29 pm
by Boxster77
(Stock Market Window) The stock news gets stuck and will not click back to stock returns. This usually happens later in the game after I have acquired multiple stocks.
Re: Stock News sticking
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:44 pm
by BadHarry
I have the same problem. V1.971
Re: Stock News sticking
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:42 am
by David
Could you provide me with your save game via Dropbox?
You may check out this post about how to send saved games via Dropbox:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... f=10&t=487
Re: Stock News sticking
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:29 pm
by chenglui520
I have the same problem. V1.971

Re: Stock News sticking
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:01 am
by David
chenglui520 wrote:I have the same problem. V1.971

Could you provide me with your save game via Dropbox?
You may check out this post about how to send saved games via Dropbox:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=487