Page 1 of 1

Why does the Launcher

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:08 pm
by zerg
...exist?

This awful rudiment I have to see every time the game is started...
What the weird browser does it include?
in recent times it doesn't want to memorize login/password.

I've been playing the Game about 5 years. Every time I'm beginning the game there are the annoying questions above appear

Re: Why does the Launcher

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:00 pm
by jondonnis
Its just simple DRM. I never liked it but its to try and stop the casual pirate otherwise they'd be less funding and we'd get no updates. Considering we're still getting updates to the game, we can't really complain. And considering how small the market is, not sure how much profit they'll have made.

Re: Why does the Launcher

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:42 am
by David
The issue has been fixed. Please download the updated installer from https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=8042