Page 1 of 1
Error on start-up
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:55 pm
by Janis.Romans
I see in attachments
Re: Error on start-up
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:02 pm
by Dordanov
Did you copy savegames from another computer? This happened to me too when I copied my CONFIG.DAT over to a computer that didn't support the reolution of the other computer.
Try deleting the CONFIG.DAT in your User\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\Saves folder (or something like that) and restart the game. That fixed it in my case.
Re: Error on start-up
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:29 pm
by inurt203
I always get this when i switch my monitor with my hd tv.So when i play on my monitor capitalism lab resolution is at 1280x1024 and the hd tv max resolution is at 1380x768.the max i can play a game on the hd tv is at 1024x768.So when i switch the monitor with the tv without changing the resolution of the game to 1024x768 i get this error.
Re: Error on start-up
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:44 pm
by Janis.Romans
Sorry guys, that didn't work, I tryed the Compatibility mode for Windows 7 and Run as Administrator, then it worked. But still thanks!

Re: Error on start-up
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:20 am
by David
Which OS version of Windows are you using?
Re: Error on start-up
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:35 pm
by Janis.Romans
Windows 8 Release Preview.