Legendary Investor : Help Needed
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:06 pm
Hi there everyone, I hope you all are doing great !
I have been trying over and over again the "Legendary Investor" scenario to push my limits on the stock market. I have been playing the game since Cap2 went out but I never managed to figure out how to win this scenario. I don't seem to find anything about a strategy or a proper stock market strategy guide to really get the most out of it. I am a day trader myself, though I feel completely bamboozled when I take a look into that.
Can you explain me a way of winning this scenario? Or a way of using that horrendous trading platform?
I'll give you a light bulb for each answer. <3
I have been trying over and over again the "Legendary Investor" scenario to push my limits on the stock market. I have been playing the game since Cap2 went out but I never managed to figure out how to win this scenario. I don't seem to find anything about a strategy or a proper stock market strategy guide to really get the most out of it. I am a day trader myself, though I feel completely bamboozled when I take a look into that.
Can you explain me a way of winning this scenario? Or a way of using that horrendous trading platform?
I'll give you a light bulb for each answer. <3