[MOD] Capitalism RNA
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:51 pm
Hello Community!
I want to introduce you to Capitalism RNA! a improved vanilla game!
What is Capitalism RNA?
CapRNA seeks to enhance the vanilla game by improving on product manufacturing without going too deep into the complexities, without replacing vanilla products and keeping the scheme logical.
The goal is to get all products and feature additions done in a way that gives the game a challenge bump as well as a creative and less streamlined form of play.
Currently this mod is a WIP and I'm releasing this very alpha version to the community so you can taste the ideas I'm implementing into the game,
although some of them are not even in yet and others are not implemented as I wish.
again this is like a rough draft. My goal is to release a finished version 1.0.0 by new years.
but enough text, here are some pictures of the additions to the mod:
This is how some products might change, products in the automobile have all changed



How I plan to implement the tech feature into the game. I feel the products themselves should keep their date of release instead of technology known being the factor.
But technology should determine what SEMI products you know how to make and how good you are at it.

This is all I have for now, I hope you enjoy the content and thank you for reading!
Please post any suggestions below, I would love to read your feedback!
Download:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down ... G_qft26drb
Goals:
[ ] Expand all vanilla product classes to have more products to produce.
[ ] Expand SEMI products to expand the variety and challenge of creating new products.
[ ] Add new product classes.
[ ] implement features in the game that remain unused in vanilla.
[ ] Balance for profitability and use of product.
I want to introduce you to Capitalism RNA! a improved vanilla game!
What is Capitalism RNA?
CapRNA seeks to enhance the vanilla game by improving on product manufacturing without going too deep into the complexities, without replacing vanilla products and keeping the scheme logical.
The goal is to get all products and feature additions done in a way that gives the game a challenge bump as well as a creative and less streamlined form of play.
Currently this mod is a WIP and I'm releasing this very alpha version to the community so you can taste the ideas I'm implementing into the game,
although some of them are not even in yet and others are not implemented as I wish.
again this is like a rough draft. My goal is to release a finished version 1.0.0 by new years.
but enough text, here are some pictures of the additions to the mod:
This is how some products might change, products in the automobile have all changed



How I plan to implement the tech feature into the game. I feel the products themselves should keep their date of release instead of technology known being the factor.
But technology should determine what SEMI products you know how to make and how good you are at it.

This is all I have for now, I hope you enjoy the content and thank you for reading!
Please post any suggestions below, I would love to read your feedback!
Download:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down ... G_qft26drb
Goals:
[ ] Expand all vanilla product classes to have more products to produce.
[ ] Expand SEMI products to expand the variety and challenge of creating new products.
[ ] Add new product classes.
[ ] implement features in the game that remain unused in vanilla.
[ ] Balance for profitability and use of product.