[Bug] 1.970 R&D
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:27 pm
Hi David,
There appears to be a bug in the Research & Development building.
When I try to choose the item to research or develop, both the Okay and the Cancel buttons are not clickable.

I can still double click on the item that I want to research and I can still right click to cancel making a choice, but the two buttons at the bottom marked Okay and Cancel are not clickable.
Regards
There appears to be a bug in the Research & Development building.
When I try to choose the item to research or develop, both the Okay and the Cancel buttons are not clickable.

I can still double click on the item that I want to research and I can still right click to cancel making a choice, but the two buttons at the bottom marked Okay and Cancel are not clickable.
Regards