Page 1 of 1

Capitalism Plus (help)

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:49 am
by IntressBusiness
Hey guys, I know this is a topic about Cap 2, but unfortunately I didn't find any forum on the internet that talks about the first released Capitalism game, in this case, I mean the expansion called Capitalism Plus.

So, why did I create this topic ?, well, I recently installed Capitalism plus on my notebook (OP: Windows 7) when starting the game the screen colors seem a little strange, in addition when I enter the tutorials I get the following error message:

sorry for the inconvenience :roll:

Re: Capitalism Plus (help)

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:46 am
by David
You may try the following solution:

1) Right-click on the Capitalism Plus icon to open the properties window.
2) Select the “Compatibilities” tab and enable the Windows XP compatibility option.
3) Enable the option "Run this program as an administrator."
4) Click “Change high DPI settings” and then enable the option "Override high DPI scaling behavior."
5) Enable the option “Run in 640x480 screen resolution”
6) Run the game.