Page 1 of 1

I can't find the build road in v6.3.00 mayor mode.

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:12 pm
by 2mdlhaJL
How can I build road in mayor mode?

Version v6.3.00 with all DLC

Re: I can't find the build road in v6.3.00 mayor mode.

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:20 pm
by avengerbg
you have to enable cheats shift+789, then pres alt+r to bring the menu up

Re: I can't find the build road in v6.3.00 mayor mode.

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:09 pm
by 2mdlhaJL
They have cheats keys? Oh god, thank you.

Re: I can't find the build road in v6.3.00 mayor mode.

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:15 pm
by MagnusA
For all cheat codes go to the Official Site (link above) -> Improvements -> Capitalism shortcut keys -> Cheat Keys.

The new Build Road key is not listed there but that one might be implemented in the future, who knows. http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =10&t=7219