Bond price fluctuation
Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:06 am
Hello,
Thanks for so many updates since the release of 6.0.0
I just played 6.0.6 and things are getting better...
but I noticed my company's bond price fluctuated too much in a short amount of time.
I started out with $5 million, by just playing and investing in the stock market and bond market.
1st year I net profit $53 millions and the second year I net profit $4804 millions.
Too easy to make quick monies especially through the bond market.
Let me give you an example,
On November 1, 2001, I issued
27,700,000 @$100 on 9.45% for 2 years maturity
27,700,000 @$100 on 9.40% for 4 years maturity
27,700,000 @$100 on 9.35% for 5 years maturity
and 2 months later
my bond prices dropped so much without any particular reason (bond rating went from BBB to D)
27,700,000 @$60.17 on 17.57% for 2 years maturity
27,700,000 @$71.90 on 16.71% for 4 years maturity
27,700,000 @$90.08 on 14.84% for 5 years maturity
Based on the above information, I was able to net profit
27,700,000 (100-60.17) + 27,700,000 (100-71.90) + 27,700,000 (100-90.08) =
27,700,000 (39.83) + 27,700,000 (28.10) + 27,700,000 (9.92) = 27,700,000 (77.82) or
1,103,291,000 + 778,370,000 + 274,784,400 = 2,155,614,000 profits (excluding bond interest expense) in two months period
basically 77/300 = 25.66% return in two months by simply issue bonds and repurchase them.
Please see attachments
https://photos.app.goo.gl/gsg6vLSq4QeVvdHr6
https://photos.app.goo.gl/KUBAZX4xj9qfVvBH9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/oCTM7rhP35wc3XrQ7
https://photos.app.goo.gl/LbBqTWi6Jmau9T5R6
Thanks for so many updates since the release of 6.0.0
I just played 6.0.6 and things are getting better...
but I noticed my company's bond price fluctuated too much in a short amount of time.
I started out with $5 million, by just playing and investing in the stock market and bond market.
1st year I net profit $53 millions and the second year I net profit $4804 millions.
Too easy to make quick monies especially through the bond market.
Let me give you an example,
On November 1, 2001, I issued
27,700,000 @$100 on 9.45% for 2 years maturity
27,700,000 @$100 on 9.40% for 4 years maturity
27,700,000 @$100 on 9.35% for 5 years maturity
and 2 months later
my bond prices dropped so much without any particular reason (bond rating went from BBB to D)
27,700,000 @$60.17 on 17.57% for 2 years maturity
27,700,000 @$71.90 on 16.71% for 4 years maturity
27,700,000 @$90.08 on 14.84% for 5 years maturity
Based on the above information, I was able to net profit
27,700,000 (100-60.17) + 27,700,000 (100-71.90) + 27,700,000 (100-90.08) =
27,700,000 (39.83) + 27,700,000 (28.10) + 27,700,000 (9.92) = 27,700,000 (77.82) or
1,103,291,000 + 778,370,000 + 274,784,400 = 2,155,614,000 profits (excluding bond interest expense) in two months period
basically 77/300 = 25.66% return in two months by simply issue bonds and repurchase them.
Please see attachments
https://photos.app.goo.gl/gsg6vLSq4QeVvdHr6
https://photos.app.goo.gl/KUBAZX4xj9qfVvBH9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/oCTM7rhP35wc3XrQ7
https://photos.app.goo.gl/LbBqTWi6Jmau9T5R6